I get irritated every time I am reminded that I do not know something. Irritation is incredible when I realise that no one knows! damn it, such simple things as:
- -there is no way to say where tip of the pin is when placed in between the marks 1 and 2 in a measuring ruler.
- -we have no clue why there are prime numbers. there are some ideas but again they leave some questions unanswered.
- -why are most of fractals occurring nature mostly are of the order 2 or 3? (Or I do not know)
- -given a set of rules there is at least one thing we can not prove using them (roughly)
- the distribution of prime number! what the hell is the way to predict the next prime number given p a prime number?
- -why is receptor mechanism in organisms so reliable even when it is not definitive?
- -simple thing as matching strings is NP complete.
- -hell, there no way to prove some problem is NP complete.