29 August 2008

Jane Kyon Log Pyaar kar te hain?

I do not know; ask those in love. I only care for the Hindi song. This song starts with a nice Didgeridoo play. A nice mixture of Didgeridoo compositions in the middle makes it nicer.

Listen here: Didgeridoo

It is an Australian instrument I have been told. I do not agree!:) PVC pipes can do the job. Try it. I did when I was a kid. Try 1/2 inch PVC pipes. They are very easy to play :) Much easier than Didgeridoo. You need a special/extra lung to play it. Much harder than playing Shanka (Conch). If you are used to playing Conch cotinuosly without break (turning the breath-usiru tirugisuvudu!) that wont work on Didgeridoo.

I am going to fix it nexttime I get hold of it. Needs practice I guess. Thanks to Amanda and Fred of Saskatoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a note about what you think about this write up. Thanks.

ಯಕ್ಷಮಿತ್ರದಿಂದ ಹೊಸ್ತೋಟ ಭಾಗವತರ ಯಕ್ಷಗಾನ ಲಕ್ಷಣ ಗ್ರಂಥ ಪ್ರಕಟಣೆ

                      ಪುಸ್ತಕಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಸಂಪರ್ಕಿಸಿ ಅಮೇರಿಕಾಸ್: +16473283934                        ಭಾರತ — ರವೀಂದ್ರ ಮುದ್ರಣಾಲಯ ಸಾಗರ, ಮೋ: +9194495872...